Thursday, September 16, 2021

ANOTHER ORBIT IN THE BOOKS!

       FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2021

   ANOTHER ORBIT IN THE BOOKS!

          A funny thing just happened to me!

I got a year older!
       On September 17th., 1942 I
showed up at my home on James Street
in Hazleton. No hospital for me. I was
born healthy and didn't need one.
       But now I find myself asking the
same question I hear from so many
other people. "Where did the time go?
       According to my calculations I
have now been around for 28,855 days
including 20 leap year days, which
equals 948 months!
Of course given an average of 6 to 8
hours of sleep per day, I've actually
missed a lot of that time! Maybe I
should have stayed awake more!
A lot of my teachers used to say that.
        Still, I have enjoyed many of
those days. Especially the ones that
came on weekends or vacation!
         I actually remember a few
of those 28,855 days. And there are
a few I'm happy to forget.
         Still, I've been blessed with a
wonderful family and a lot of very
good friends so it would seem the
bulk of those days haven't been
wasted.
         Hope I get a few more and
that all your NEWS is good!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment