Sunday, September 12, 2021

BUT WEIGHT!

   MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2021

                 BUT WEIGHT!

   I've been losing weight for the past

6 months. That's good right? Well, yes,

for the most part. But the effort has involved

walking everyday and a lot of "no thank

you" to offers of swets and second helpings.

Now I face what may be the toughest part

of the battle. My wife decided it was time

to get a new wardrobe. That means visits

to clothing sales places and time spent in

those tiny changing rooms when you've

got to take off what you're wearing to try

on things like slacks and shorts she's seen

and "thinks might fit." There there's the

cleaning of my closet! I was summoned

to the bedroom the other day where I found

a pile of jackets and slacks on the bed which

I was to try on to see if they still fit! Many

now wrap around me nearly twice but my

suggestion that she :might take them in" only

resulted in an eyebrow raised stare and a rather

loud "No!" "But what if I put on weight again

someday and need them" I asked. This time

just the raised eyebrows. Oh well, I feel good

and like most of what she's picke out for me

so far. I just never expected my efforts to cause

this much trouble! Had I know I might have

just eater more! Hope you're well and that all

your NEWS is good!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment