Thursday, October 22, 2020

AND NOW, HEEEER'S DAVID!

 FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23rd, 2020

AND NOW, HEEEER'S DAVID!

  October 23rd is National TV Talk Show

Host Day! I'm old enough to remember 

some of the original TV Talk Show hosts.

Guys like Dave Garroway from the TODAY

Show and Jack Parr, the first real late night

Talk Show Host. There have been so many

over the years. Johnny Carson is probably

 the best know and that's why this day is

being celebrated. It was his birthday!

Although I began my broadcasting career

as a DJ and then moved into News, my last

broadcasting gig was as the host of "Preview"

a talk show on Electric City Television. I

retired from that earlier this year and now

focus my attention to my daily video blog

which is posted on my Facebook page every

night. I like it better than all the rest because

I do all the talking. Hope you'll check it out

and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment