Wednesday, October 21, 2020

IF I CAN MAKE IT THERE...

   THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22nd, 2020

        IF I CAN MAKE IT THERE...


  I just wanted all of our friends to know we

"made it there" Wednesday! New York! Not

the city but upstate New York. Watkins Glen

to be specific. We met my old friend Bob there

for kunch than hadx a quick look at a resport

we used to frequent that has been spruced up

by its new owners,  I report this because, as

some of you have probably heard, New York's

Governor has been discouraging visits from those

of us in the Keystone State. I must report that

I saw no guards at the border, or toll booths

for that matter. Besides, our visit was sort of

essential. You see we found a Bakery/Deli there

that makes a fantastic rhubarb pie and I just

had to buy one to bring home! We bought gas

there too. It's about 35 cents a gallon cheaper!

Got to run now. My pie awaits! Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment