Saturday, October 31, 2020

SHOULD I ?

   SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 1st, 2020

                  SHOULD I ?


  I had just completed a couple errands

and was thinking about other things that

need to be done when I realized it was

November 1st. This marks the third annual

"Give Up Your Should Of Day!" The idea

is simple. You give up things like "I should go

to the gym. I should lose weight. I should help

clean up the house." Toss them all out the window!

After last year's 2nd annual "Give Up Your Should

Of Day" participants reported feeling a lot better

about themselves! Some of them felf so much

better they gave up their "Should of''s" for the

following day too! I think it's a great holiday

that we should celebrate more often. And one

we shouldn't put off! Hope you're well and that

all your NEWS is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment