Friday, October 23, 2020

IS IT A COVER UP?

   SATURDAY, OCTOBER 24th, 2020

             IS IT A COVER UP?

    I admit it. It is a cover up. Well,

actually it's a cover up for my Miata

sports car. It covers my vehicle evenings,

when it rains, and, Heaven forbid, in the

winter! It's been very useful but it was

beginning to show signs of ware. Fortunately

my wife kept the old one. The first one I

used on the car. On Saturday she announced

plans to cut sections of the old one, and sew those

sections over the worn spots on the existing one

to create a better fit. Though I helped her lay

the old one over the car and carry both into the

house, my real help began when she got her

sewing machine out. I stayed out of her way!

Result, a good job! Remember what they used

to say. Too many chefs spoil the soup! Hope

you're well covered and that all your NEWS

is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment