Monday, October 12, 2020

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED!

        TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13th, 2020

     IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED!


  October 13th marks one of those unusual

'holidays" that could have been designed with

me in mind. It's "International Failure Day!"

It's a day to encourage showing your awkwardness

and inability to get things right! I started early in

life! I remember, for instance, building a model

plastic airplane I thought looked pretty good. Then

someone pointed out I had glued the wings on

backwards. But, you see, you can't fail at something

until you've taken the chance to succeed. We learn

from our mistakes so mistakes aren't necessarily

a bad thing! So go ahead and try something today

even if your chances of success are limited! Hope

you succeed ........eventually, abd that all your NEWS

is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment