Tuesday, October 20, 2020

GETTIN AN EARFUL!

 WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21st, 2020

        GETTING AN EARFUL!


  Years of radio and television and wearing

headphones have taken a toll. I realize I

have some hearing loss. My wife knew a long

time back when the words most spoken in

our house by me weher "What?" I finally broke

down and purchased some inexpensive hearing

aids. They do help but they also magnify ambient

sound. You can hear things like ceiling fans as they

rotate. The other problem is the squeal you get when

you;re putting them in your  ear until you get them

placed just right. Two weeks ago in church I couldn't

get the squeal to stop so I pulled the one making the

noise out losing the rubber tip at the end in the

process! I just found the tip Tuesday. Or, rather, my

doctor did! It was still in jy ear! I'm actually hearing 

much better now, even without the aid! Hope you're

well and that all your NEWS is good!  


No comments:

Post a Comment