Monday, February 18, 2019

MAGIC McDONALDS!


   TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH., 2019
               MAGIC McDONALDS!

    I was amazed by the young magician
preforming on Americas Got Talent
Championship competition. This young
man has truly turned card magic into an
art form.
    Lately though, I've encountered magic
on a regular basis at, of all places, the
McDonald's fast food chain!
    On Monday I ordered a Happy Meal
with cheeseburger and fries for my
grandson. a cheeseburger for my
wife, and a cheeseburger for me.
     When we got home and opened
his Happy Meal Box I found the
french-fries and a box of chicken
nuggets. Some how his cheeseburger
had magically changed into chicken
nuggets!
     I checked the receipt. Three
cheeseburgers showed up there! So
it had to be magic.
     Not wanting to disappoint a 3-
year-old I traded my cheeseburger
for the nuggets.
     My experience was not unique.
     Another recent McDonald's stop
produced a Sausage, Egg, Biscuit in
the box that was suppose to hold my
Bacon, Egg, Biscuit as reflected on
my receipt.
      Unfortunately I used the Drive
Thru on both occasions and didn't
discover the "tricks" until I was
on my way home. Returning would
have meant going in, which I had
chosen to avoid in the first place,
or returning to the long Drive Thru line.
        Since the voice on that Drive Thru
speaker, as well as the illuminated
order confirmation board, and my
receipt all had my order correct I can
only conclude it's McDonald's magic
that changed the product in my bag!
          I preferred it when Ronald was
just a clown!
          Hope I get the right order next
time and that all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment