Thursday, February 14, 2019

THE LAST HEART!


   FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH., 2019
               THE LAST HEART!

    We had a nice Valentine's Day around
our house. And it turned out to be a long
one!
     I surprised my wife with a necklace
with the title of  "our song" inscribed on
its face.
     I also surprised her with two dozen red
...No...not roses. Red hearts! I cut each
and every one from sheets I printed and
pasted them here and there all over the house!
I even put one on her glasses to be sure she'd
seem them! And it worked. Kind of.
    Our 3-year-old grandson spent the
day and we had visits from one of my
daughters and a granddaughter who
brought flowers for my wife.
    They all got to see the necklace
and hear about the paper hearts.
     Later we joined our son, daughter-
in-law and two grandkids for a
steak dinner at one of our local
restaurants.
     When we got home my wife got
to wrap up the day by searching. You
see throughout the day she had some
up with 23 of the 24 hearts I had
hidden (in plain sight) around the
place. She finally came up with
the last one around 9:20 Thursday
night! I really got a lot of mileage
out of this day!
     Hope your hearts were all in
the right place (or places) and that
all your NEWS is good!    

No comments:

Post a Comment