Thursday, February 28, 2019

TIME OFF FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR!


        FRIDAY, MARCH 1ST., 2019
  TIME OFF FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR!

       This is my day off.
   I know. I know. I'm "retired" so
everyday is a day off.
   But this one is special. No! Not
because it's Saint David's Day.
Although I do appreciate them
setting aside a day for somebody
named David.
    No. This day is special because
of all those days most months
"hath."
    You know. 30 days hath
September, April, June and
etcetera.
     As family members and some
of the rest of you know most of
the special days noted by my wife
and I fall on the 29th of particular
months.
     I gave her my Class ring on one
29th. We got engaged on another
29th. And we got married on the
29th of still another month.
    It's easy to remember those various
"anniversaries" and........I usually
get February off! Most Februaries,
of course, hath no 29th. Leap year
is a different story.
    So, since this is not February
29th, I have the day off! I don't
have to remember anything. At
least I don't think I have to remember
anything.
    Hope I'm right and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment