Saturday, February 16, 2019

MY WAY DAY!


  SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH., 2019
                 MY WAY DAY!

     Fall in everybody! February 17th is
"My Way Day!" Yep. My way or the
highway.
     It's not just because I said so, it's
one of those unofficial holidays I like
to tell you  about.
      There's almost no information
about who came up with the idea. It's
thought to have been created and
shared via social media by someone
who felt it was time to make a loud
pubic cry about all the nonsense that's
forced upon us daily.
        When I first read it I was convinced
it was my day and I really didn't have
any big ideas. Then I figured the
creator of the day meant it for all of
us. So, in a sense, it's "Your Way or
the highway today.
       The idea is simple.  You're
encouraged to do whatever you want,
however you want.
        So go to it people. Be like Frank
Sinatra and do it your way today! Hope
it works and that all your NEWS is
good.

No comments:

Post a Comment