Tuesday, June 4, 2024

IT'S FESTIVAL DAY!

  WEDNESDAY, JUNE 5, 2024

      IT'S FESTIVAL DAY!

 It's Festival Day my friends though I 

dare say you may not be familiar with

this particular "celebration." June 5th

is "Festival Of Popular Delusions Day!"

It stems from June 5th 1945. One day

before "D-Day" the day the Allies landed

in Europe. It was, you see, the final day

for the NAZI delusion that they would

rule the world for 10,000 years!  

Are you living under any delusions?

It's a good day to check. I, for 

instance, was under the delusion I was

going ti sit back with my feet up

taking it easy today. My wife quickly

cleared that up with a list of things

that must be done. Reality can be

tough! Hope you have a good ":Festival

Day" and that all your NEWS is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment