Tuesday, June 11, 2024

SALUTING THE GASKET GURUS!

   TUESDAY, JUNE 12, 2024

SALUTING THE GASKET GURUS!

    This is "Mechanics Day!" It's been

around since 2001 and it is a day to

remember all the craftsmen who keep

our cars and trucks running and in

tip top shape. And the maintenance

men who install those lines and

pipes no matter how much street

they've go to rip up to do it! I am

not a good mechanic! Never have

been. Putting any sort of tool in

my hands is a little like asking a

baby to drive a riding mower

blindfolded in a thunder storm.

I usually come out of any sort

of repair work with at least one

good bruise or in need of the

biggest Band-Aid available.

If something needs to be done 

I usually call my wife. She's

pretty handy. But, I'd like to

observe this unusual holiday

so I figured I'd just "Monkey

around!" Hope you're well

and that all your NEWS is

good!           

No comments:

Post a Comment