Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Good Taste,Bad Taste, No Taste?

  I love those Apple Fritters I get at my
nearby Sheetz station. At least I think I
do.
  The other day my wife brought one of
them home for me. She got a Blueberry
Fritter for herself.
  She was still checking the mail when I
wolfed mine down.
  But when she checked the bag to get her
own treat.........the only thing left was......
an Apple Fritter!
   Had I eaten the Blueberry?  The math
suggests I did. But I really didn't know!
   To top it off she asked if I had even had
one of the Blueberry Fritters before and I
said  "No."
   But my daughter pointed out that she had
picked one up for me just a couple of days
ago.
   So was there no discernible difference
between the Apple and the Blueberry?
   In my case it seems there wasn't.
   It would seem there's a bit of my late Dad
in me!
   The standard joke used to be that my Dad
ate so fast he never actually tasted food! I
have apparently inherited the trait.
    I know I enjoyed the Apple......ah....that is
the Blueberry Fritter.
   I wonder if they've got any other flavors
I haven't tried?  Or have tried without
knowing it!
   I guess when it comes to baked goods....
I never met a Fritter I didn't like!
   Next time maybe I'll get one of each and
do an actual taste test.
   No.......I think I'll just enjoy both and not
worry about which was which!
   Hope you get just what you order and
that all your NEWS is good!                           










    

No comments:

Post a Comment