Sunday, December 24, 2017

CHRISTMAS QUESTIONS!


   MONDAY, DECEMBER 25TH., 2017
         CHRISTMAS QUESTIONS!

    Merry Christmas everybody! After the
presents are open and the feast has been
consumed perhaps you can relax and take
a moment or two to help me answer some
questions about the holiday that have been
bothering me. I wonder if you ever wondered
too?
    Remember after all those ghosts set
Scrooge straight about Christmas? He ran
into the same two gentlemen he had turned
away the day before when they were looking
for donations for the poor.
    We whispered in their ears as he made
a pledge to donate. It was to be large since
it included "a lot of back payments.:
      But what did he tell them? How much
did he come up with? I've always wondered
about that!
       What about all that money Uncle Billy
left on the counter in "It's a Wonderful Life?"
Potter's guy stole it away but even with that
big happy ending we never know it Potter
was prosecuted for the theft!
        And even after everything turned out all
right we are never told if George and his wife
and kids ever got a vacation out of town!
        Then there's "A Christmas Story."  The
"Old Man" did eat a chunk of that turkey just
out of the oven. Did he get worms?
        I'm sure there are other questions if I'd
give it more thought. But I'm writing this
on Christmas Eve and I've been told Santa
doesn't come until you're asleep. I'm not
taking any chances asking about this one.
I'm going to bed!
        Merry Christmas! Hope all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment