Sunday, December 3, 2017

STOP THE PRESSES!


  MONDAY, DECEMBER 4TH., 2017
           STOP THE PRESSES!

    Imagine my surprise when a good
Facebook friend wrote to tell me he
enjoyed seeing a photo of my wife and
me in the Sunday paper!
     I honestly didn't remember having
my picture taken. Could he have confused
us with robbery suspects on surveillance
video?
     Perhaps it was an ad for our June
Travelworld cruise to Halifax and Bar
Harbor.
     Nope! Turns out the Scranton Times
published a photo of Leona and I holding
one of their papers while on our September
Travelworld tour to Cape Cod.
     It was our second appearance in that
gallery. We were included once before
in a photo from our tour to the Grand
Canyon. This time, however, it was some
of our guests that suggested the
photo shoot. We actually took several
photos for submission to the paper. Ours
just happen to come up for Sunday's
publication.
       I'm not sure how old the paper was
that we held.  They don't sell many Scranton
Times in Cape Cod so somebody brought
this one along.
       In any case thanks to the Times for
the publicity. It's not easy getting into the
paper without shooting somebody or
being a politician!
       I'm including our group's other
photos so you can see a few of the folks
in our entourage. Hope you enjoy
seeing them and that all your NEWS is
good!




   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment