Sunday, December 17, 2017

I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!


  MONDAY, DECEMBER 18TH., 2017
      I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!

  OK. Today I'm challenging you to
participate in this unusual "holiday."
  December 18th is "International
Answer The Phone Like Buddy The
Elf Day!"
   Look! I don't make them up! But
somebody does!
    So here's the deal. Today you are
asked to answer at least one telephone
call as Buddy the Elf (Will Ferrell) did
in the scene in Walter's office. Here's
how it goes. "Hello. Buddy the Elf.
What's your favorite color?"
     Now this will probably be a lot
easier if done from your home rather
than your business place. And it
could be a heck of a lot of fun! Just
imagine the look on the face of the
telemarketer who hears you answer!
     I'd love to hear his or her response!
As a matter of fact I'd like to hear the
response of anyone who hears you
answer the phone like Buddy the
Elf.
     So if you plan to participate
please make a note of that response
or responses and send them to me
in a Facebook message, If the
language is acceptable I'll report
them in my Facebook page or
maybe even in a blog!
      Go on, do it! I double dog
dare you!
      Hope you have some fun (don't
get fired, and that all your NEWS
is good!






No comments:

Post a Comment