Saturday, October 19, 2019

DECISIONS, DECISIONS!


        SUNDAY, OCTOBER 20TH., 2019
               DECISIONS, DECISIONS!

      My wife and I had a lot of options
Saturday. A look out the window early in
the morning offered our first.
       The fog and frost offered the option
of staying in bed or  "looking on the bright
side" and getting up.
        We choose getting up.
         I then faced the option of beginning
work on a video editing project I need to
get done or shooting some new video of
my grandkids in a Halloween Parade.
         I picked the kids. (Of course!)
         By the time their march was over
the sun was shining.. But our outside
thermometer read about 55 degrees.
          My wife and I both knew we'd
enjoy a ride. But that left us the option
of going in her sedan or putting the
top down in the Miata.
            We choose the Miata so we
pulled our a couple sweaters and heavy
jackets and enjoyed our cruise in the
sunshine.
             We made our way to a church
rummage and bake sale near Hazleton
where we faced another major decision!
             Their baked goods area offered
a great selection including apple
dumplings and bread pudding.
              A lot of people wouldn't even
have bothered with a decision. A lot of
people would have just bought both
treats. So that's what we did !
              Hope we can decide which to
eat first and that all your NEWS is
good!
















No comments:

Post a Comment