Sunday, October 20, 2019

LIKE A BROOK!


   MONDAY, OCTOBER 21ST., 2019
                 LIKE A BROOK!

   My wife would likely tell you this
unusual "holiday" was made for me. Or
I for it!
    According to holidayinsights.com
October 21st is "Babbling Day!"
      It's a day for those who talk
gibberish. And go on and on! It is not
a day to sit back and be quiet!
     I have taken babbling to new
heights. I make up stories and even
silly songs all the time. And almost
always when no one has asked for
them.
      Hating to waste my breath I
have even turned yawns into
words. Sort of. They're not exactly
real words. But I think they do
quality as gibberish. I've even got
a term for it. I call it Yawnatalk!
       I honestly believed my
babbling was among the best.
Then I saw several political
commercials on television
this week.
       I'm still a amateur!
       Hope you'll talk the day
away and that all your NEWS
is good.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment