Tuesday, October 8, 2019

YOU CAN'T GET THERE ROM HERE!


    WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9TH., 2019
  YOU CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE!

    One of my wife's many medical team
members set aside some sample medication
for her to take.
     On Monday we stopped by to pick it up
only to find the office closed and locked.
We figured they were closed on Mondays
so made a note to come by again on Tuesday.
     That Tuesday stop became my job as my
wife was busy at home.
     Once again I came by and found the
office closed. Here's where being a "trained
observer" comes in handy.
      Since it was only 2:30 I thought it
unlikely they'd close up that early. Then I
noticed one of those unusually large locks
on the door. The kind a realtor hangs out
for a prospective buyer or renter! This
place, I figured, was empty!
       I called my wife who, in turn called
the office and found, sure enough, they
had moved.
       Of course no one had bothered to
mention that to my wife during her last
appointment or on any of the two calls
she made to arrange to pick up the
medication!
        They gave my wife their new address
which she passed along to me.
        They were careful to note they were
"in suite B." My wife told me that was
"B" like in butter.
         Except when I arrived the only
signs on the building refereed to
"Suites 1 or 2." Letter were not among
the choices.
         Believing the receptionist had
converted the number 2 to a letter B
I tried that office.
         It worked!
         Hope I can find it again next time
and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment