Thursday, July 2, 2020

IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT!


       FRIDAY, JULY 3RD., 2020
   IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT!

   They say change happens in a moment.
In the blink of an eye. I caught it, though
ever so slightly Thursday.
    My 4-year-old grandson and I were
back at a playground. One of our usual
stops. That's where I noticed something
rather unusual!
    For the first time in our playground
experiences he didn't need any assistance
on any of the equipment. Maybe just a
push on the swing. But I didn't have to
lift him on to it or hold his hand as he
balanced on one of the walking bars.
   This small change happened in the
blink of an eye. Only, happily, I didn't
blink. I caught it. I realized he had
taken another small step towards
"growing up." It's good to capture
those small moments, They are
treasures, not to be missed!
      Hope you're well and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment