Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WHO'S CALLING?


  THURSDAY, JULY 16TH., 2020

  I have to tell you I haven't been getting any
of those "Car Warranty calls" lately! The last
one ended abruptly when I asked for a quote
on a 1913 Stutz Bearcat! (It was a car.)
  That's not to say the telephone hasen't been
ringing. We're getting a lot of political survey
calls now. I don't participate in those. We're
getting a lot of calls from Charitable organizations
asking for donations. I don't give to them. We
have our own list of local charities we're happy
to support.
   There has been one series of reoccurring calls
that have been troubling. They come from
someone or some group claiming to represent
the Social Security Administration.....and
claiming that my Social Security number has
been compromised. They usually give a telephone
number I'm asked to call for more information/
The way I figure it they should be giving me
all the information I need on their "alert call!"
      I'm waiting to hear from an actual human
being who will, probably, ask for my Social
Security number so they can "verify it."
     I plan to tell them my number is "10."
     Let's see how that grabs them!
     I love to scam the scammers!
     Hope you're well and that all your NEWS
is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment