Wednesday, July 29, 2020

JUST A BUNCH OF WHINERS!


  THURSDAY, JULY 30TH., 2020
  JUST A BUNCH OF WHINERS!

  I spent most of Wednesday visiting my
wife's brothers and sisters. It's a lot like
going to the cirsus. You never know
what you'll find in the center ring.
   On Wednesday the ring was filled
with bottles of wine! Some from brand
name producers and some manufactured
by my brother-in-law Leo!
     He had arranged for a blind family
taste test! Participants were to sample
each wine, rate them by color, odor, and
taste then write remarks about their
findings.
      I was driving so I opted out I
figured by the time everyone sampled
each wine we'd know te reason it was
called a "blind taste test!"
       Actually Leo's home brew did
pretty well. I may try some tomorrow.
In my car's gas tank!
         Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment