Friday, July 17, 2020

OUT OF THE PICTURE!

 SATURDAY, JULY 18TH., 2020
       OUT OF THE PICTURE!

  Every family has one. A person who
never wants his or her picture taken! I'm
actually in very few of our family photos.
It's not because I'm shy/ It's because I'm
usually the one taking the pictures.
    It's a different story with brother-in-
law Karl! He absolutely refuses to allow
anyone to take his picture.
      Karl, as some of you already know,
house sits for us when we go on vacation.
We're heading out today and I figured
I'd finally snap a photo of Karl wearing
his mask! No way. I figured wrong!
      In retrospect I'm thinking maybe
some people in the banking business
might recognize him faster with a mask
on!
       I'll try to keep up with my daily
blogs. WiFi and circumstances allowing.
Meanwhile special thanks to Karl for
taking over the house and making none
of the beer in the fridge gets old!
       Hope we'll be able to keep in touch,
that you're well, and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment