Monday, July 6, 2020

REMEMBERING!


   TUESDAY, JULY 7TH., 2020
           REMEMBERING!

  I can't help but be impressed with your
collective memories. Yesterday I wrote
about our drive in a very rural area where,
along a quiet mountain road, we discovered
an old telephone booth! Many of you
responded, writing about your memories
of telephone booths. Even those wooden
ones where you used to be able to make
a call for just a dime.
    It's so great to be able to remember.
Places we've been. Things that we've
done and people that we've met.
    I pride myself on being able to
remember which is why I was so surprised
when I got in my Suburban for the first
time since last Thursday and realized I'd
forgotten to shut the Sun Roof!!!!
     Now I'm trying to remember how
many times it rained in those 5 days the
car just sat there!
      Oh well, you can't remember
everything! Hope you're well and that
all your NEWS is good!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment