Sunday, July 12, 2020

WHO WAS THAT UNMASKED MAN?

     MONDAY, JULY 13TH., 2020
WHO WAS THAT UNMASKED MAN?

  I usually like my Blogs to be on the light
side but today I got a biot angry and feel I
have to speak out. I visited a local
convenience store Sunday afternoon. There
were two very prominent signs on the door.
One read "You Must Wear A Mask Inside
The Store." The other read "Masks For Sale
Here." I went inside and found myself
behind a patron who was not wearing a mask!
He was "in a hurry" having to buy gas and
pick out some Lottery numbers. Then I
noticed the clerk was not wearing a mask!
Now I suppose it's possible neither of these
men could read. Or, perhaps, that couldn't
afford to buy a mask. At least, in the customer's
case, until he won the Lottery. 
    Let me make this as simple as I can, and
forget the virus!
     I have a cold. If I sneeze, cough, or breath
hin your direction there's a chance you will catch
my cold. If I wear a mask there's less of a chance
you'll catch my cold!
      If you wear a mask there's less of a chance
I'll catch your cold. Or flu. Or virus. Or your
bad breath!
       So, if you happen to see me in a public
place please wear a mask. Or social distance,
like in a different town!
         Hope you're wearing your mask, that
you're staying well, and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment