Saturday, July 25, 2020

MY CAROUSEL TICKET!

   SUNDAY, JULY 26TH., 2020
     MY CAROUSEL TICKET!

  Well we made it back from vacation.
The Atlantic ocean isn't really that far
away. It's just that Philadelphia is in
the way!
    As with all vacation people, some
of our gang brought back souvenirs.
On grandson got a new hat. A granddaughter
did the same (different hat). Another
granddaughter got a new sweatshirt with a
Life Guard logo.
    It's great to get souvenirs to remember
your vacation.....usually.
    On the other hand, last night I posted
a video blog photographed at the
double decker carousel on one of the
amusement piers. I'm not sure how much
it costs to ride that Merry Go Round but
I can tell you I took a little more time
than I expected to shoot the scene.
      So my "souvenir" is a $35 Parking
Ticket! (At lease it's cheaper that the
Parasailing!) Glad to be home. Home
you're well and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment