Saturday, July 11, 2020

TO MARKET, TO MARKET!


       SUNDAY, JULY 12TH., 2020
       TO MARKET, TO MARKET!

  I recently found myself grocery shopping
for the first time in months! Our grandson
has been handling most of the shopping for
us since the pandemic hit but he was busy
on this particular day and I happen to be
available with a need for some supplies.
   Of course it was pouring down rain!
   The experience was a little different
than I remembered. There was a worker
at the door making sure no one got in until
someone else came out. They're were't
terribly busy when I came so I got right in.
    Of course everyone was wearing a mask.
That made it much harder on the shoppers
who like to sample the grapes as the walked
through produce.
    There were also "One Way Lanes" like the
one way streets you find in the city. Of course
most shoppers, like a lot of motorists, simply
ignored the directions and went where ever
they pleased.
      All in all not bad though, excpty for
getting drenched!
        Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment