Saturday, January 30, 2021

ART AND YOUR HEART!

   SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st, 2021

        ART AND YOUR HEART!


  It's January 31st. It's" Inspire Your Heart

With Are Day!" Art can certainly be

inspiring! I've seen some great works of

art in the Vatican Museum and the National

Gallery in Florence, Italy, But then, upon

thinking about it, I realized I have a

personal  collection with far more value.

At least personally. There's a painting in

our hallway I gave to my wife on our

1st anniversary. It depicts a bench, we

called it "our bench" at Niagara Falls.

It was painted by a High School student.

There's a painting my wife did herself at

a wine and painting party. There's a

photograph of my Grandpa DeCosmo.

I never met him. He passed before I was 

born. Most recently I've added a crayon

colored rainbow presented by my 5 year

old grandson. I've got a drawer full of

similar paintings and drawings done by

each of our grand kids! There's a treasure

beyond financial measure! Chances are

you've got a similar collection around

your house that brightens your eyes and

warms your heart. This would be a great 

day to review your own treasures! Hope

you do and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment