Monday, January 11, 2021

RHYME TIME!

  TUESDAY, JANUARY 12th, 2021

             RHYME TIME!

  This is National Poetry at Work Day! I

don't suppose many people take the time

to read or write poetry at work. That's a

shame. It can be so relaxing! I speak from

experience. Years back when I was the

WYOU Bureau Chief in Scranton a

security guard and maintenance worker

in our building would join me for about

5 or 10 minutes when we could at lunch

time to trade our hand written two to four

line pomes. We voted on the best which

usually meant we were voting of the fumiest! 

You'd be surprised how we came to look

forward to that short break in the day! Of

course I don't work anymore. But wait! I

do work at this blog! So, let's give this a

try!  I thank you all for checking in to see

what I might say. Remember that I write

a blog each and every day! If you'd care to,

leave a comment. I really think you should.

And until tomorrow's version, I hope all

your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment