Saturday, January 23, 2021

THESE 7 DAYS MAKE ONE WEAK!

     SUNDAY, JANUARY 24th, 2021

  THESE 7 DAYS MAKE ONE WEAK!

     Well the way I read it I thought this was

"Idiots Week!" No, said my wife! It's "Idioms

Week!" You know, words or phrases that aren't

meant to be taken literally. Saying someone has

"cold feet" doesn't mean their feet are actually

cold but, rather, that they're hesitant to do something.

I hadn't remembered that! Guess I just missed the

boat. But don't jump the gun, I'll hang in there, Cut me

some slack, I won't beat around the bush. I'll bite

the bullet and learn all about idioms all over again

this week to celebrate. By the way, my wife says

she thinks I'm an idiom! I think that's what she said.

Hope you're well and that all your NEWS is good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment