Sunday, April 28, 2019

AFTER MY HAIR CUT.


 MONDAY, APRIL 29TH., 2019
       AFTER MY HAIR CUT!

    On Tuesday morning, April 29th.,
1969 I got up early to head to Wilkes-
Barre. I was off that day but I had a
couple important appointments.
     The first was with my barber.
I got a nice styled cut and enjoyed
a hot towel treatment, then had my
shoes shined
       A couple hours later I met up
with three good friends at an area
motel where we all changed into
tuxedoes!
       And that brings me to my
most important appointment!
        It was at a church in Mountaintop
where the love of my life met me for
our marriage ceremony!
        In case you haven't been keeping
track that was 50 years ago today!
        I have been blessed with a
wonderful wife who has been the
rock of my life. She was just 19 when
she said "I do" and could have been a
success in anything she choose to do
in life. Instead she became the best
wife, mother, and grandmother
anyone could ever imagine.
        So while it's vital I tell her,
again, how much I love here, I
believe it's equally important to
tell her "thank you!"
         I thank her for her love, her
devotion to me and our family, her
daily labors, her support, and for
all her sacrifices over these 50
years!
         By the way, she now cuts my
hair!
          All my love, my love, and
may all your NEWS be good!





No comments:

Post a Comment