Tuesday, April 30, 2019

HOW DO THEY KNOW?


    WEDNESDAY, MAY 1ST., 2019
          HOW DO THEY KNOW?

   A funny thing happened on our way to
the auction Tuesday. And last Tuesday.
And the Tuesday before that.
    Two weeks ago our attempt to arrive
at the bidding early to look everything
over was interrupted by construction
work on the Interstate. We were late!
     So, being an intelligent guy, I
selected a different route last week.
I completely avoided the Interstate
work. But the highway workers
found me and stopped me at a one
lane only section of road along Route
590. Late again!
     On Tuesday I round still another
way to get to our destination. And,
just in case, we left early!
      How the heck did they know I
was going that way? There they
were again. About 3 separate crews
in all, working on sections of my
alternate, alternate route!
       Good thing I left early this
time!
        Too bad the auction moved
up its starting time by an hour!
We were late!
         Hope I didn't miss too many
great deals and that all your NEWS
is good.
       
     

No comments:

Post a Comment