Saturday, April 20, 2019

PRODUCT PLACEMENT!


   SATURDAY, APRIL 20TH., 2019
        PRODUCT PLACEMENT!

   It was a tough shock awhile back when
Walmart redesigned the store. I used to
know where to find everything. Well,
everything I usually come to buy.
    About the time I figured out where
everything is now I found myself on an
unexpected errand to a store where I
don't usually shop.
     My wife was in need of some baking
bags and turkey gravy in preparation for
our Easter gathering.
      A lot of markets actually place items
related to holiday meals in very convenient
spots to increase their sales. This market
did not.
       I did find a display featuring gravy
right near the meat counter. There was
Chicken, pork, and beef. But no turkey
gravy!
       I finally found it on the bottom shelf
of another aisle several rows away.
       I had hoped to find the turkey baking
bags somewhere close to the turkeys but
that would have been far to easy.
       They turned up at the other side of
the market close to some other types of
packing type bags and containers.
         Hope I got enough and the right
size cause I'll never find that stuff again!
Hope I don't have to and that all your
NEWS is good.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment