Monday, April 15, 2019

MY CONSPIRACY THEORY!


   TUESDAY, APRIL 16TH., 2019
     MY CONSPIRACY THEORY!

   I believe there's a conspiracy out
there right now and we're all the
targets! Think about it!
   It's spring. Some of us are anxious
to resume outdoor exercises, It's Lent.
Many folks swear off sweets for the
season.
    But several of my grandkids are
selling donuts as a school fundraiser.
Another is selling Girl Scout cookies.
I even found those candy bars selling
for a buck at an area service station.
I'm not sure which civic organization
benefits from that sale.
     Some area churches are making
and selling Easter candy. Of course
the idea is to buy it and put is aside
for Easter morning. Good luck with
that plan!
      I believe it's all part of a plan
to keep me and others from losing
weight!
      I have no idea who's behind
this brilliant plan. Maybe it's the
Big & Tall shops. Perhaps area
dentists cooked up the plot!
       I just wanted to let all of you
know about this April conspiracy.
And that it's working!
       Hope the donuts last longer
than the cookies did and that all
your NEWS is good!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment