Thursday, April 11, 2019

HOMEWORK!


  FRIDAY, APRI 12TH., 2019
             HOMEWORK!

   I was never a bid advocate of
homework. I always believed
school work should be avoided, I
mean, done in school.
   In fact I probably did more
homework in school than at home.
You know, in that homeroom
period before classes got started.
   That's all history and yet, today,
my homework is due!
    Well it's not actually mine but
I have an interest in this assignment!
     One of my teenage daughters and
a few of her friends were challenged
to do a video project for school.
      I, because I own a camcorder,
was enlisted as a technical advisor
on their project. That, translated,
means I lent them my camera and
agreed to put their finished
production on a dvd.
       They did a really great job!
They came up with a story concept,
parts for each student to act out,
casted extras for the various scenes,
and recorded their soundtrack.
        I set up my equipment for
putting their work on a dvd then
suddenly found out it wasn't
working as it was suppose to.
        I brought their student
narrator back to re-record her
sound track then watched, after
she had left, as my camcorder
jammed and refused to play or
give up their tape!
         After my granddaughter
volunteered to redo their audio
track I was able to work around
my technical problems to get
their project where it was
suppose to be. On a dvd.
         Their project is due to
be submitted today!
         Hope they (and I) get a
passing grade and that all your
NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment