Thursday, April 23, 2020

A NICE PLACE TO BE


  FRIDAY, APRIL 24TH., 2020
      A NICE PLACE TO BE!

   A little more on a serious note today
I'd like to tell you about a sensational
place I went yesterday! It was a place
that reminded me of a similar place
where I spent a lot of time as a kid.
    Back the I remember a lot of
people walking by. It was a busy place
and I knew most of them by name!
     They'd wave to me as I used that
place as a castle, a pirate ship, and a ranch!
      It wasn't quite the same yesterday. I
did hear some kids nearby. Only one
person walked by. He didn't wave and
I have no idea who he was.
       Still, it was a pleasant and relaxing
time ....on my front porch!
       I think I'll go back again!
      Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!



   

No comments:

Post a Comment