Wednesday, April 29, 2020

DRESS FOR SUCCESS!

 THURSDAY, APRIL 30TH., 2020
    DRESS FOR SUCCESS!

  Hi everybody. Just a quick up date
today on our anniversary yesterday.
. We celebrated with a picnic
dinner from our favorite restaurant
La Dolce Casa in Tamaqua.
    I got my haircut. My wife seemed
to like the marble I bought for her
but initially assumed it was one of
those I've lost along the way.
     We want to thank all of you
who sent along anniversary wishes.
I appreciate all the comments you've
sent about the blog and I do pay
attention. My cousin Paul asked for
some baseball stories so I came up
with a couple and I may find some
more. NOW my sister-in-law Mary
in Florida is concerned that I may be
wearing the same shirt too often.
    Actually I have a number of
fairly new shirts, picked by her
sister, my wife, that are similar
in appearance. but different in
color.  They fit me, and the
climate around her just now so I
have been alternating them on a
daily basis.
     I do, however, have many more
and will try to get more on
camera. So thanks for the input and
remember, if you're in need, I''ll
give you the shirt off my back!
     Hope all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment