Wednesday, April 15, 2020

GOOD THINGS HAPPENING!


     THURSDAY, APRIL 16TH., 2020
       GOOD THINGS HAPPENING!

   I know the virus has turned our worlds
upside down. But that's not to say a few
good things aren't happening.
    As I've said before on Facebook, my
Chevy Suburban is currently getting about
5 weeks to the gallon!
    Grocery stores have set up special
shopping hours for senior citizens. I haven't
trie them yet because they're usually
between 6 and 7 am. That means they're
over 3 hours by the time I wake up!
      Speaking of waking up, I don't have
to get dressed for church. I don't mean I
don'y have to put on a short and tie. I
mean I don't have to get dressed at all.
I can stay in bed in my pajamas and
watch services on my smartphone in
bed!
        We used to talk about how time
flies. Right now time is sort of
dragging by, giving us a lot of time
to think.
         I've been thinking about being
stranded on a desert island. Who would
you really want to have with you?
         In my case I think I'd pick...........
well my wife of course! (Wow! That
was a close one!)
          We'll be back together soon. I'll
even get dressed! Hope you're well
and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment