Saturday, April 18, 2020

ON WITH THE SHOW!


   SUNDAY, APRIL 19TH., 2020
        ON  WITH THE SHOW!

   I miss going to the movies. Of course
all the theaters were closed a month ago
when the virus started show up.
   You can try to duplicate the movie
experience at home but, as I discovered,
it's not quite the same no matter how
hard you try.
     I had my choice of seating. But I
don't have a recliner, let along one of
those automatic ones.
     I turned on a regular channel first
so I could get a couple of those pre-
feature commercials.
     I turned off the lightsThen I picked
a fairly new movie on Amazon so I'd get
that "First Run feeling.".Problem is  I've
only got a 24 inch screen. Nothing like
those giant ones at the Cinaplex.
     I turned my cell phone on a couple
times during the feature to duplicate
a typical audience siting around me
      I had some popcorn. I even managed
to drop a couple pieces just like I always
did at the theater. I picked them up
right away though. The manager here
is pretty strict!
       So I got as much of the movie
experience as I could without actually
going there.
        It may not have been perfect, but
I find myself with an extra 30 bucks
about now
         Hum....movies are better than
ever! Hope you're well and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment