Saturday, April 4, 2020

OUTSIDE-MASK-LESS!!!!

  SUNDAY, APRIL 5TH., 2020
=      OUTSIDE-MASK-LESS!

    Time to confess!
    I left the house for a short time on
Saturday and I left my mask inside the
house.
    Bored with television's offerings I
decided to take my rifle and pistol to
a wooded area nearby and do some
impromptu target shooting.
     The spot is very rural and doesn't
get many visitors, Still, it occured to me
that, should I encounter anyone, the sight
of a masked armed man might cause some
concerns.I seriously doubt I would have
been mistaken for the Lone Ranger!
Turns out nobody else came by anyway!
     Without any companions the face
protection wasn't really necessary.As I
learned later, however, some ear protection
would have been a great addition! The
pistol was a little louder than I expected
and although there were no churches in sight.
I came home with some ringing in my
ears!
      Speaking of coming home, as I
approached the road around our park
I came across two women who were
walking their dog.
       I shouted "Hello" but,  when they
saw the rifle and holster it seemed
social distancing was no problem.
They offered a wide berth!
       Hope the phone, or whatever it
is, stops ringing, and that all your
NEWS is good!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment