Wednesday, April 22, 2020

JUST FOR THE RECORD....

 THURSDAY, APRIL 23RD., 2020
       JUST FOR THE RECORD  ...

   I'm so very pleased so many of you
have expressed positive comments about
my blog over the past week or so.
    My Video blog is brand new. But
as of today, my daily blog enters its
10th year!  I wrote and published my
first one on April 22nd of 2011!
        I have missed a couple dates here
and there and I've repeated a couple
blogs either because I felt the subject
was very important or because I
couldn't think of anything
      .For the record, this is my 3,364th blog!
       My wife always said it was important
to keep records. I told her I have a
whole room filled with Albums and 45's
from my DJ days.
        Now I find out  she was talking about
appliance guarantees, receipts and
legal documents.
        Right now she's searching for our
marriage license....she said something
about looking for an expiration date!
       Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment