Tuesday, April 28, 2020

REMEMBERING MY HAIRCUT!


      WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29TH., 2020
       REMEMBERING MY HAIRCUT!

   I wonder how many of you can remember
where you were 51 years ago today at 11 am?
   I can. I was getting my haircut! I didn't
really need it but I wanted to have my hair
styled.
    I had to go to a wedding later in the day.
In fact it was my wedding!
    This is my wife and my 51st anniversary!
    We are traditionalists. So, today, I'm getting
my haircut. But this time my wife will be
cutting it!
      As for a gift, the traditional gift for 51
years is marble. I looked at some lawn
ornaments and sculptures but ,in the end,
I settled on a marble! A little round marble!
I think she'll like it!
       Hope you're well and that all your NEWS
is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment