Monday, April 27, 2020

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS LOADED!


   TUESDAY, APRIL 28TH., 2020
I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS LOADED!

   I'd like to talk about accidents today.
They happen. My grandson was visiting
and his tray table got knocked over. I
told him not to worry. It was just an
accident.
   Then. a little later, I had one.
   Now I know some of you may
criticize me for what I'm about to say
but in all honesty I did not know it was
loaded!
    I'm not sure exactly how it happened/
    I remember hearing a noise, pulling it out
and seeing the bright flash right in my face.
And I remember the kid in A Christmas
Story who was always being reminded,
"You'll shoot your eye out."
     Well I didn't.
     But I got one heck of a picture!
     Still don't know exactly how I shot
myself with my Smartphone!.  But I got
a great close up of my eye!
Well, accidents happen.
      Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment