Thursday, April 16, 2020

THINGS YOU CAN DEPEND ON!


         FRIDAY, APRIL 17TH., 2020
    THINGS YOU CAN DEPEND ON!

     It's nice to know there are things you
can depend on during these trying times.
     Take the mail for instance. It still comes
to my box everyday and I get some exercise
walking there to pick up.......bills!
      Phone calls. We get at least two every
day and I do appreciate someone calling.
That said I can't seem to remember buying
an auto warranty any time in the past!
       There's the Garbage men! I'm so very
glad to see them even if it's only once a
week. Real human beings coming right by
my house! What a thrill!
        Facebook is my constant companion.
I love to contact people on Facebook. I
don't like the politics. And more and more
people seem to be asking me to "Copy and
paste."
        I've told them I haven't copied since
third grade. And, as I recall, that didn't
work out so well anyway!
        As far as paste is concerned, I tried
some again on a craft project today and
ended up with paper stuck all over my
hand. My wife told me not to use it! Guess
she was right.....again!
          Hope you're well and that all your
NEWS is good!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment