Saturday, August 24, 2024

IS SOMETHING MISSING TODAY?

    SUNDAY, AUGUST 25, 2024

IS SOMETHING MISSING TODAY?

  Please understand I don't make up these

unusual :holidays." I just report them to

you here on my Blogs. With that

disclaimer in place I must tell you that

today is "Go Topless Day!" It is

observed annually on the Sunday

closest to the anniversary of the date

when women finally got the right to

vote. It was designed to be a display

of equality. You can easily see that

many people would believe this is

a very controversial "celebration."

Still, given the equality theme my

wife and I plan to observe the day!

If you see us out and about in our

Miata today you can be sure it

will be topless! (The Miata that

is!) Hope your day and all your 

NEWS is good!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment