Sunday, June 1, 2014

MY OTHER WIFE!


    I spent a portion of Saturday with my other
wife!
    This admission may surprise a lot of you.
    But it's time you learned the truth!
    Before I go married my soon to be mother-
in-law had one concern she passed along to her
daughter. "Are you sure he hasn't been married
before" she asked?
     Well......the answer is No!
      My "other wife" didn't come along until two
years ago.
      Perhaps I should point out that the woman
I'm writing about PLAYS my wife in a movie
that's being made right here in our area!
      That should get a couple of you breathing
again!
       Chris Fetchko is a talented young man
who has put that talent, along with his heart
and soul, into a movie called "Trust Me."
       It's about 95% ready. But some additional
shooting will be done in Wilkes-Barre on June
18th and Chris needed me and Bev Ann, the
woman who plays my wife, for some still shots
that may find there way into one of the scenes
that helps develop the plot!
        It will probably be interesting to hear from
some of the people who don't read this blog, but
did see me being photographed with Bev Ann
in Pittston yesterday!
      Afterwards the three of us had a chance to
sit down and view a few of the scenes that have
already been edited for the movie.
      I'm especially looking forward to it after
the first part I played in a movie was taken over
by Henry Winkler. Yep. "The Fonze" stole my
"big part!
     Hopefully he doesn't know about "Trust Me."
     It's really looking good and I suspect both my
wives will love the film when it finally comes
out!
     Hope you will too and that all your NEWS
is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment