Monday, December 7, 2015

COMING OR GOING?

    TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8TH.

       COMING OR GOING?

    If you've ever been told you're
living in the past, or are ahead of
your time, this day may be for
you.
     This is "Pretend You're A
Time Traveler Day!" It was created
in 2007 by the Koala Wallop online
community.
     A lot of people fantasize about
the possibility and it's nothing new.
Charles Dickens envisioned it. In
his story  “A Christmas Carol”
Ebenezer Scrooge, is  transported
back and forth through time to witness
various events, leading to his eventual
change of heart towards Christmas.
     I'm not sure I want to envision the
future. I could look ahead and find I'm
not there! That could be a bit
unsettling! It would probably be better
to go back and relive some of my
better days. Or buy some stocks like
Amazon or Macintosh!
     Of course this is just "Pretend
You're A Time Traveler Day." I, as
I've reported before, have actually
done some Time Traveling. Several
times just after the New Year's ball
fell at Times Square I've called
family members in California
allowing me to speak to people in
the previous year!
     Since I haven't reset my car
clock since we switched to Standard
Time, I'm an hour into the future
every time I go for a ride!
     So enjoy the day. Perhaps you
can pretend it's next weekend...and
take the day off!
      Hope you get away with it and
that all you NEWS is good!
     


    

No comments:

Post a Comment