Wednesday, December 2, 2015

INTO THE JUNGLE!

  THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3RD.

       INTO THE JUNGLE!

       I've never been much for
shopping. It can be a jungle out there!
There was a time when I gave myself
one day, December 24th., to go out
and buy Christmas gifts. I haven't done
any shopping for this Christmas yet.
But that's because I'm still waiting to see
Christmas wish lists from the family.
At least that's the excuse I'm sticking
with for now.
      In the meantime, however, I had
a need of my own. A couple of weeks
back I readied two of my camcorders
to do take some video of the fall leaves.
       When I got back from my photo
shoot I realized I had misplaced a
charger for one of my cameras. I'm
still not sure how I accomplished
that since I only used it in one room
of my home.
        Since the charger in question is
somewhat unique I wasn't sure just
where I could find a replacement.
That's when some one suggested
Amazon. I was under the impression
that was a place on the planet where
there is a very dense jungle.
         Well, it seems there another
Amazon jungle filled with all kinds
of products. You can go there on your
computer! I did so and was pleasantly
surprised to discover the charger I
needed was available there.
          Coincidentally I had received
an Amazon Gift Card for my Birthday
in September and had it in a nearby
drawer should the need to use it ever
arise. This was it!
           Guess I'm now officially a
Cyber shopper!
           Hope they're open December
24th and that all your NEWS is
good!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment